Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The Rodders Forum > The Builders Board > New members... introduce yourselves!

New members... introduce yourselves! If you're new to the forum... introduce yourself here first.
You don't just walk into a fella's garage down the street and start flappin' your lips do ya?

Cinematic

Old January 27th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #1
midwestford
Forum Member

Default Sean from Midwest Rod Shop

good morning, excited about finding this forum and joining. I grew up in the street rod world. My family has been building and restoring classic cars and motorbikes since the late forties. I currently own and operate my shop today in Michigan.

Always been a VW guy along with fomoco products. I currently own a 62 bug and a 74 thing along with numerous American cars and bikes. I have four children who also enjoy car shows and the hot rod scene. I hope one of them can keep the family tradition of hot rodding alive when I am gone.

Current shop projects are

1968 charger rt

1965 mercury cyclone

1961 bobber panhead

1952 ford truck restoration

1962 volksrod

1953 Cadillac taildragger

pictures will come soon as I get to my computer and not my cell!
midwestford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM   #2
62Stude
Forum Member

Default Re: Sean from Midwest Rod Shop

Man, and I thought "I" had alot of projects. Seems like we're all in good company. My girlfriend actually talked me into the wagon, I think I'm a bad influence, now she wants a 41 and back cadillac hearse. Nice to meet you, and I'm sure we'll cross paths again around here.